IF YOU HAVE NOT READ CHRISTMAS CRACKER, THESE ARE PLOT SPOILERS!
1. Morg and Heather are very different in many ways, including social standing, income and interests. Why do you think they became friends?
2. What do you think of Heather?s choices in men? Why do you think she chooses them?
3. Morg loves Sherlock Holmes and tries to emulate his techniques. Do you think she succeeds? Why or why not.
4. William and Mary raised Andrew, yet he seemed not to have learned their values and even went against all that they held dear. Is this realistic?
5. When Morg finds Mike the cop murdered, she gives him the sign of the Cross and a prayer. What does this reveal about Morg?
6. When Mr. Richards, Lord Langley?s stable-master, sold Brian?s Bane?s sperm to Edward Butler, he felt justified in doing so. Do you agree with him?
7. What are the similarities and differences between Andrew Meade, James Armstrong and Ian Campbell?
8. Lady Weston, Mary Meade, might be considered a classically tragic figure. Why?
9. At the end of the book, Morg and Heather seem to have reconciled their differences. Do you think their friendship will continue? Why or why not.
10. Eliminating Morg and Heather, who was your favorite character in Christmas Cracker and why?
11. Aesop loved morals to his tales and has become famous for them. If you had to give one, what would you say is the moral to Christmas Cracker?